Attention, class! Things are starting to get rolling behind the scenes for the upcoming Furnal Equinox 2019: Graduation. We have a lot of great things on the horizon for next year’s con, so listen up!
- Registration is open! Pre-reg helps us help you—think of it as an RSVP. The more notice we have for your arrival, the better prepared we can be for you when you get to the party! Did we mention the early-bird discount for those that pre-register? Head over to our Registration page now to get registered!
Hotel & Venue
- Still looking for a room for our con? We have some remaining premium rooms in the Westin Harbour Castle, and we still have a room block available in our overflow hotel, the Novotel Toronto Center. It offers an affordable stay at a ten-minute walk from the convention space! See our Hotel page for more information and booking links.
- Thanks to our many partnerships, we still have many travel discounts available for everything, from flights to rental cars and more. Visit our Travel page to find out how to start your trip to Furnal Equinox off right, even before you even get here.
- Ever wanted to see what it’s like to help out at an event like Furnal Equinox?
- Volunteering is not only a great way to help others, but can also get you some free swag to boot! (More details to follow in upcoming announcements—stay tuned!)
- If you’d like to lend a helping hand or paw with FE 2019, please fill out our volunteer form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- As we approach the winter before Furnal Equinox, it’s time once again for our annual Furnal Solstice! We ask that you bear with us a little longer—more details are expected to be released in the next coming weeks.
- If you’re considering hosting a panel this year, we hope to have panel submissions open in mid-October. Stay tuned!
- Info and applications will be available starting in 2019.