School’s in session! As we get closer to Furnal Equinox 2019: Graduation, it’s time for another announcement. There’s a lot of new stuff going on, so make sure to check out all this announcement has to offer!
Our early bird deadline has passed, meaning prices have gone up a bit… but you can still save money by registering early! Pre-reg helps us help you—think of it as an RSVP. The more notice we have for your arrival, the better prepared we can be for you when you get to the party! Don’t waste another moment, and head over to our Registration page now to get registered!
Hotel & Travel
- We still have a rooms available in our overflow hotel, the Novotel Toronto Center. It offers an affordable stay at a ten-minute walk from the convention space! See our Hotel page for more info.
- Like saving money? Thanks to our many partnerships, we still have a bunch of travel discounts available for everything from flights to rental cars and more! Visit our Travel page to find out how to start your trip to Furnal Equinox off right, even before you even get here.
We’ve recently posted specific positions we are actively looking to fill. If you’re qualified and looking to have a big impact on the con’s success, and think you can handle staff-level responsibilities, we want to hear from you! Head to our Volunteer page or email us at email@example.com for more info.
- Programming is open! We want YOU to bring us your fun and interesting panels to Furnal Equinox! Presentations, workshops, round tables, games, or even just social gatherings are just a few of the kinds of panels you can run to help make the con even better. Head over to our Programming page and apply to host a panel!
- Please note: panel submissions will close on December 31st, 2018!
- In addition to our Programming, Dance DJ submissions are now open! Demos should reflect your style, and be between 25-60 minutes. Visit our Dances page for further DJ guidelines and to submit your demo!
- Please note: DJ submissions will close at 11:55PM on December 31st, 2018!
Info and applications will be available starting in 2019.