We’re just under ONE MONTH until the Class of FE 2019 celebrates their achievements in Toronto! Get your study notes ready – there’s LOTS of new information and things to know for Furnal Equinox: Graduation!
- Pre-registration is ending February 23rd, and if you haven’t gotten your ticket to Graduation yet, you don’t want to miss out on a cheaper rate and shorter wait. Head over to our Registration page now!
- If you’re looking for a one-day pass to our event, they will be sold at-the-door at the following rates: $25 for Friday or Sunday, or $30 for Saturday.
Hotel & Travel
- Room availability at both the Westin and Novotel hotels are limited, so make sure you’ve got a place to stay before Graduation arrives. Social media may be an option to reach out for rooms, or check out ConRoomies for room listings. Explore your options on our Hotel page.
- Still not sure how to get to the convention, or looking for some discounts on the way? Thanks to our partnership with Andromeda Consultants, we still have a bunch of travel discounts available for everything from flights to rental cars and more. You can the discounts, and travel information on our Travel page – start your trip to Furnal Equinox off right, even before you even get here.
We’re proud to support our charity for 2019, Pet Patrol. Pet Patrol is a volunteer-run, non-profit cat rescue organization in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. We’re looking for donations for our Charity Auction, as well as your participation with various Charity events during the convention. Read up on this year’s charity, and submit a donation on our Charity Page.
Programming & Dances
- Our Programming Schedule is officially released, along with our DJ line-up for our night dances! You can find the schedule, which includes the DJs for each night, on our official Sched site.
- Masquerade and Dance Competition sign-ups are still open! Head over to the Masquerade page to audition for the event, or sign up for the Dance Competition and throw down with Furnal Equinox’s finest.
- Dealers Den map and list for 2019 has been released! Head on over to our Dealers page to find out where your favourite artists, vendors, and personalities will be all convention long.
- Artists Alley sign-ups have concluded – for those that applied, the winners of each day will be announced before the convention. Please be aware that power will not be permitted at Artists Alley tables.
- Art Show applications are still open, until February 28th! If you’d like to get your artwork spotlighted and have a chance to fetch a great price, head over to our Art Show page for more info and to submit your application!
Dealers, Artists Alley & Art Show
We’re always looking for more help in putting on the best convention possible on all ends. If you’ve got the skills and looking to help make our convention an outstanding success, we want to hear from you! Head to our Volunteer Page or email us at email@example.com for more info.
It’s our tenth anniversary this year, and we’re in a mood to reminisce and reflect on what Furnal Equinox has done for you and those around you. We want you to send us your video submission telling us about your experience, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a Supersponsor ticket for FE 2020. For more details and to submit, head over to the #FE2Me Contest page.
Questions & Concerns
We’re always happy to help our attendees have the best convention possible. If you’ve got a question or concern about any aspect of element of our convention, don’t hesitate to let us know by contacting our team. You can find specific departments, along with our general mailing address on our Contact Us page.
Follow our latest updates
As always, for the most up to date announcements and info, follow @FurnalEquinox on Twitter, as well as our official Telegram announcement channel. We’ll be using these channels more often as the convention draws near, so keep your eyes peeled for more updates. See you in a month!