You all know what time it is – no, not time to panic. Time to get packing, and getting REAL excited to graduate with our Class of ’19 at Furnal Equinox! With only ONE week left to go, you’ll want to make sure you have everything you need, and know all the fine details!
Packing and travelling
- Need some help with what to bring for the convention? We’ve got a handy packing checklist for you (PDF) – share it with your friends if they need it, and it’ll help ensure you’ve got everything you need for the weekend.
- We’ve got many helpful travel tips and discounts, including parking and train/shuttle services, located on our Travel page. We’ll help you get here safely and conveniently!
We’ve released our official convention schedule here, which has all the operation hours and panel/event times for Furnal Equinox 2019. Take a look and familiarize yourself with what’s happening.
- Pre-registration has ended, and we are now offering at-the-door Registration at door prices. Day passes can also be purchased at-the-door for discounted rates, based on which day you attend. Head over to our Registration page for more details!
- Pre-registration pick up begins at 6 PM on Thursday, March 14th, within the hotel. At-the-door registration will begin Friday, March 15th at 9 AM. Make sure you bring your photo ID, and payment options when you pick up your badge!
- If you’re a minor attending the convention, make sure you have your Parental Consent form filled out and signed before arriving. We’ve also got plenty of other information, such as refund and lost badge policy, on our Registration page.
- Room booking at both the Westin and Novotel have concluded – make sure you’ve got a place to stay before the convention arrives. Social media may be an option to reach out for rooms, or check out ConRoomies for room listings. Explore your options on our Hotel page.
- Hotel check-in time starts at approximately 3 PM for both the Westin and Novotel – if you have any questions about your reservation/accommodation, you can contact the hotel(s) using the phone numbers on our Hotel page.
We’re proud to support our charity for 2019, Pet Patrol. Pet Patrol is a volunteer-run, non-profit cat rescue organization in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. We’re looking for donations for our Charity Auction, as well as your participation with various Charity events during the convention. Read up on this year’s charity, and submit a donation on our Charity Page.
Programming & Dances
- Our Programming Schedule is released, along with our DJ line-up for our night dances! You can find the schedule, which includes the DJs for each night, on our official Sched site.
- Masquerade and Fursuit Dance Competition sign-ups are open, with the Masquerade sign-ups ending on Friday March 8th at noon! Head over to the Masquerade page to audition for the event, or sign up for the Dance Competition and throw down with Furnal Equinox’s finest.
- Dealers Den map and list for 2019 has been released! Head on over to our Dealers page to find out where your favourite artists, vendors, and personalities will be all convention long.
- Artists Alley sign-ups have concluded – for those that applied, the winners of each day will be announced before the convention. Please be aware that power will not be permitted at Artists Alley tables.
Dealers, Artists Alley & Art Show
We’re always looking for more help in putting on the best convention possible on all ends. If you’ve got the skills and looking to help make our convention an outstanding success, we want to hear from you! Head to our Volunteer Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Questions & Concerns
We’re always happy to help our attendees have the best convention possible. If you’ve got a question or concern about any aspect of element of our convention, don’t hesitate to let us know by contacting our team. You can find specific departments, along with our general mailing address on our Contact Us page.
Follow our latest updates
As always, for the most up to date announcements and info, follow @FurnalEquinox on Twitter, as well as our official Telegram announcement channel. We’ll be using these channels more often as the convention draws near, so keep your eyes peeled for more updates. See you in a week!