Word up! It’s that time again, friends: the start of the Furnal Equinox 2020 con cycle! You know what that means (or perhaps you just read the title on this page) — we’re opening up Registration, Hotel bookings, and Dealers’ applications!
Con registration will open Saturday, August 10th, 2019, 9 AM Eastern Time. We will have four tiers of registration available: Attending, Sponsor, Supersponsor, and Benefactor. Rates are posted on our Furnal Equinox registration page.
- You can save money by completing early bird registration before November 1st – after that, prices will go up!
- We are using a new registration system this year that will help streamline the registration process! With new capabilities and features also comes the possibility of some potential bugs. While we don’t expect there will be any major issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems that come up with your registration experience.
- Sponsor, Supersponsor, and Benefactor Perks are outlined on the Registration page.
Looking for more details? Visit our Registration page!
Hotel & Venue
We have some changes from last year as we expand and continue working with the Westin and overflow hotel. There are several important details regarding the hotel, so please be sure to read the entirety of this section.
- All hotel reservations will open on Saturday, August 10th, 2019 at 12 PM Eastern Time. Please note the differences in time from Registration & Dealers’ opening.
- Room rates are posted on the website and confirmed accurate.
- Dealers: A separate Dealers’ room block will be available for approved Dealers, but all vendors and attendees can book in the general block opening on the 10th.
- Guest room accessibility requests should be made with the hotel directly. Accessible rooms and accommodations are available for all attendees.
- All premium rooms will be added to the general block at opening – unlike previous years, there will be no separate link for premium rooms after our opening.
- Staying in a room with 3 or 4 people? An extra charge will appear upon booking, but there is no extra fee for up to four guests, which will be reflected when you pay at checkout. Any discrepancies can expect to be resolved when you check out of your hotel.
More details and booking links will be available on our Hotel page.
Dealers applications will start on Saturday, August 10th at 9 AM Eastern Time. Pricing for table sizes are reflected on our Dealers Den page.
- We’re still finalizing the fine details of Dealers’ Den, which includes the Dealers’ Information Package. We’ll make another announcement next week with more details!
- When you complete a Dealers’ application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that your application has been submitted. This is NOT an approval – if you’re approved as a Dealer, you will receive another e-mail from our team with further instructions. Please be patient with our Dealers’ team when waiting for your application status.
- As mentioned above, the convention has allocated a specific hotel block at the Westin for Dealers. This block will only be accessible to approved Dealers, which will be part of the confirmation e-mail above.
- If you have any questions, reach out to our Dealers’ department at email@example.com!
Looking to apply for our Dealers Den? Apply on our Dealers’ page starting August 10th!