We’re kicking off a new decade with a bunch of new updates!
The holiday season’s over and the winter is slowly crawling in, but we’re still moving as fast as Doc Brown’s DeLorean to get things together for Furnal Equinox. With only two months to go until the convention, we want you to stay informed of everything happening.
- Pre-registration is still going strong, and will be open until February 23rd! Registering early helps us plan for the biggest and furriest party in Canada. We have the new Benefactor tier this year, including some personal shout-outs at major events and on social media, in addition to some other sweet bonuses! Head over to our Registration page now to pick your tier and get registered!
Hotel & Travel
- Our main hotel at the Westin Harbour Castle is sold out, but we are working to find more accommodations for our attendees. Announcements will go out as soon as more rooms are available.
- Rooms are still available in the block in our overflow hotel, the Novotel Toronto Center. It offers an affordable stay at a ten-minute walk from the convention space! See our Hotel page for more info on both of these.
- Thanks to our partnership with Andromeda Consultants, we have many travel discounts available for flights on Air Canada and airport trains into the city with the Union-Pearson Xpress. Visit our Travel page to find out how to start your trip to Furnal Equinox off right before you even get here.
Volunteers & Open Staff Positions
- We’re still urgently looking for volunteers to join our convention team with a particular need in Security, Photography, Programming, Operations and Logistics (Truck Drivers) positions. Volunteering is a great way to help your local furry community, learn and improve your skills, and earn unique rewards based on your contribution. Find out more on our Volunteers page!
- We’re looking for staffers to help fill certain roles and duties as well. More details can be found on our Volunteers page linked above.
- Programming schedules for our convention will be released by the end of the month! We’ve got a HUGE list of things to do and events to attend, so make sure you keep your eyes on our Programming page for updates, as well as announcements on our social media.
- We’re finalizing our DJ list for the convention, which will also be released in the next couple of weeks! Keep your eyes on our Dances page and stay tuned to our social media announcements.
- We know many attendees are waiting to hear which Dealers will be selling their goodies at Furnal Equinox, and we won’t keep you waiting too much longer! We’ll update our Dealers page with the full list and map once it’s completed.