As we inch toward spring and watch the snow melt to the same color as Crystal Pepsi, we’re working night and day to bring you the best Furnal Equinox ever! So walk your Tamagotchi, pop that VHS in your VCR, and take a look at our totally radical updates for the con that’s going to be here in less than a month!
- Pre-registration closes soon on February 23rd! Registering early helps us plan for the biggest and furriest party in Canada. We still have Sponsor and Supersponsor slots available, and you definitely want to get in on the perks and merch for this year! Head over to our Registration page now to pick your tier and get registered!
Hotel & Travel
- Our main hotel, the Westin Harbour Castle, is sold out, but we are working to find more accommodations for our attendees. Announcements will go out as soon as more rooms are available.
- Rooms are still available in the block in our overflow hotel, the Novotel Toronto Center. It offers an affordable stay at a ten-minute walk from the convention space! See our Hotel page for more info on both of these.
- Thanks to our partnership with Andromeda Consultants, we have many travel discounts available for Air Canada flights!
- We also have discounts with the Union-Pearson Xpress taking you into Toronto from the airport. Visit our Travel page to find out how to start your trip to Furnal Equinox off right before you even get here!
Volunteers & Open Staff Positions
- We still have an urgent need for volunteers and staff to join our convention team. Particular needs include Security, Photography, Programming, Operations, and Logistics (Truck Drivers). Volunteering is a great way to help your local furry community, learn and improve your skills, and earn rewards for the con next year and beyond based on your contribution. Find out more on our Volunteers page!
Dealers Den & Artists’ Alley
- We know many attendees are waiting to hear which Dealers will be selling their goodies at Furnal Equinox, and we won’t keep you waiting too much longer! We’ll update our Dealers page with the full list and map once it’s completed.
- Artists’ Alley applications close very soon on February 22nd! Hurry and get those applications in!
- We’re looking for donations for our Charity Auction! If you have an item of value you’d like to donate towards raising money for our 2020 charity, Hobbitstee Wildlife Refuge, check out our Charity page!
- Programming schedules for #Furnal2020 have been released, and there’s something to do for everyone! Check out the Sched here for everything you need to know!
- Our DJ list has been released! The dances start on THURSDAY this time around—that’s one more night of dancing than in previous years! Keep your eyes on our Dances page for the latest.