There’s BEAR-ly a week before our convention time-warps into the heart of Toronto once again! With only ONE week left to go, you’ll want to make sure you have everything you need, and know all the fine details!
Information about COVID-19 “Novel Coronavirus”
In light of the recent outbreak and spread of COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus, we have provided a summary of helpful information for our attendees to be informed and feel prepared for the event, while committing to keep our space safe and sanitary. Read our full article for more details
Packing and travelling
- We’ve got many helpful travel tips and discounts, including the train service from Pearson Airport on the UP Express, located on our Travel page. Be sure to take advantage of our discounts!
- Need some help with what to bring for the convention? We’ve got a handy packing checklist for you (PDF) – share it with your friends if they need it, and it’ll help ensure you’ve got everything you need for the weekend.
- Pre-registration has ended, and we are now offering at-the-door Registration at door prices. Day passes can also be purchased at-the-door for discounted rates, based on which day you attend. Head over to our Registration page for more details on pricing!
- Pre-registration pick up begins at 6 PM on Thursday, March 19th, within the hotel. At-the-door registration will begin Friday, March 20th at 9 AM. Make sure you bring your photo ID, and payment options when you pick up your badge!
- If you’re a minor attending the convention, make sure you have your Parental Consent form filled out and signed before arriving. We’ve also got plenty of other information, such as refund and lost badge policy, on our Registration page.
- Room booking at both the Westin and Novotel have concluded – make sure you’ve got a place to stay before the convention arrives. Social media may be an option to reach out for rooms, or check out ConRoomies for room listings.
- Hotel check-in time starts at approximately 3 PM for both the Westin and Novotel – if you have any questions about your reservation/accommodation, you can contact the hotel(s) using the phone numbers on our Hotel page. Parking information around the hotels can be found on our Travel page.
- We’ve released our official convention schedule on Sched, which has all the operation hours and panel/event times for the weekend. Take a look and familiarize yourself with what’s happening.
- Fursuit Dance Competition and Floor Wars sign-ups are open for dancers that are looking to show off their best moves! Head over to our Floor Wars page or Dance Competition page to sign up. Applications for the events are online ONLY, and end March 18th.
We’re proud to support our charity for 2020, Hobbitstee Wildlife Refuge. Based in Jarvis, Ontario, Hobbitstee is an entirely volunteer-run wildlife rescue that ranges all over southwestern Ontario. We’re looking for donations for our Charity Auction, as well as your participation with various Charity events during the convention. Read up on this year’s charity, and submit an item donation on our Charity Page.
Dealers & Artist Alley
- Dealers Den map and list for 2020 has been finalized! Head on over to our Dealers page to find out where your favourite artists, vendors, and personalities will be all convention long.
- Artist Alley sign-ups have concluded – for those that applied, the winners of each day will be announced before the convention. Please be aware that power will not be provided at Artists Alley tables.
We’re always looking for more help in putting on the best convention possible on all ends. If you’ve got the skills and looking to help make our convention an outstanding success, we want to hear from you! Head to our Volunteer Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Questions & Concerns
We’re always happy to help our attendees have the best convention possible. If you’ve got a question or concern about any aspect of element of our convention, don’t hesitate to let us know by contacting our team. You can find specific departments, along with our general mailing address on our Contact Us page.
Follow us for updates
As always, for the most up to date announcements and info, follow @FurnalEquinox on Twitter, as well as our official Telegram announcement channel. We’ll be using these channels more often as the convention draws near, so keep your eyes peeled for more updates!