Furnal Equinox Registration
Join us for Toronto’s furriest celebration.
Furnal Equinox 2019 has ended – prices listed below are for reference only.
- Full admission and access to convention
- Copy of official Conbook
- All perks of Attending
- A 2019 Themed T-Shirt
- A Furnal Equinox themed drinking cup
- A Furnal Equinox themed pennant
- One $5 Con-store voucher for goodies*
- Dedicated Priority Registration Queue
- All perks of Sponsor
- Furnal Equinox themed grad ring
- Themed VIP laminate
- Furnal Equinox themed bookbag
- An extra con-store voucher
- Graduation cap to wear and use for photos
- Access to our Guest of Honor Luncheon
- Priority seating at main events
- Early Access to the Dealers Den
- Name in conbook for those who pre-register
All prices are in CAD. Pre-registration for Furnal Equinox will end on February 23rd, 2019.
* Vouchers are only redeemable at con-store and hold no cash value.
Are you a minor (under the age of 18), or accompanying a minor? Please read our Minors & Young Children Policy below, and download and complete a Parental Consent form.
Day passes can be purchased at-the-door and have all the same privileges as an ATTENDEE for the purchased day. Day passes may be upgraded to a full membership by paying the difference in cost.
$25 for Friday
$30 for Saturday
$25 for Sunday
Picking Up / Claiming Your Registration
Registrations can be picked up during the following Registration hours:
- Thursday: 6 PM – 10 PM (Pre-registration ONLY)
- Friday: 9 AM – 10 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday: 9 AM – 12 PM
Please ensure you have government-issued Photo ID with the same legal name and information used to purchase your Registration. If you are purchasing at-the-door, please prepare a Photo ID for identification and registration. Minors must also remember to bring their signed and completed Parental Consent Form when picking up their badge. You may NOT pick up badges for friends, or solicit the sale of any badge.
Registration Refund Policy
If you can’t attend the convention, please contact the registration department immediately. We will issue refunds based upon the following schedule:
- You can cancel up until the preregistration deadline and receive a full refund.
- If you cancel after the preregistration deadline, your registration fee will be rolled forward to next year’s convention.
- If we don’t receive any notice before the first day of the convention, we can’t provide any refund or roll-forward.
- Refunds are also not available once an attendee has picked up their convention badge at the event.
- Please be advised that refunds will only be issued in Canadian funds by your initial method of payment.
Lost Badge / Replacement Badge
Attendees who report their badge lost or stolen will be sent Registration for a replacement. A fee of $25 will be charged to replace a badge, payable by cash or card. A form of government-issued Photo ID will be required to request a replacement badge.
If your badge is found at a later time, you must surrender one of the badges for destruction (both cannot be kept). A refund for the replacement will then be issued.
Minors & Young Children Policy
If you are under 18 at check-in, you must bring in a completed Parental Consent Form.
If you are under 15, you must also bring an adult to accompany you at all times.
Children ages 6 and under will be admitted into the convention for free with the purchase of a parent or legal guardian’s registration.