Furnal Equinox Registration
Join us for Toronto’s furriest celebration.
All prices are in CAD dollars. Prices increase on November 1st, after Early Bird pricing concludes – don’t miss out!
- Full admission and access to convention
- Copy of official Conbook
- Early bird pricing until November 1st (increases to $55)
- At door pricing increases to $60
- All perks of Attending
- Perks and rewards to be announced soon
- Early bird pricing until November 1st (increases to $100)
- At door pricing increases to $110
Pre-registration for Furnal Equinox will end on February 23rd, 2019.
Are you a minor (under the age of 18), or accompanying a minor? Please read our Minors & Young Children Policy below, and download and complete a Parental Consent form.
Day passes have all the same privileges as an ATTENDEE for a single day, available at the convention. Day passes may be upgraded to a full membership by paying the difference in cost. Please note: We no longer offer discounted night/dance-only passes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
$25 for Friday
$30 for Saturday
$25 for Sunday
Registration Refund Policy
If you can’t attend the convention, please contact the registration department immediately. We will issue refunds based upon the following schedule:
- You can cancel up until the preregistration deadline and receive a full refund.
- If you cancel after the preregistration deadline, your registration fee will be rolled forward to next year’s convention.
- If we don’t receive any notice before the first day of the convention, we can’t provide any refund or roll-forward.
- Refunds are also not available once an attendee has picked up their convention badge at the event.
- Please be advised that refunds will only be issued in Canadian funds by your initial method of payment.
Minors & Young Children Policy
If you are under 18 at check-in, you must bring in a completed Parental Consent Form.
If you are under 15, you must also bring an adult to accompany you at all times.
Children ages 6 and under will be admitted into the convention for free with the purchase of a parent or legal guardian’s registration.
Picking Up / Claiming Your Registration
Registrations can be picked up during the convention hours, and pick-up times listed by the convention.
Please ensure you have government-issued Photo ID with the same legal name and information used to purchase your Registration. If you are purchasing at-the-door, please prepare a Photo ID for identification and registration. Minors must also remember to bring their signed and completed Parental Consent Form when picking up their badge. You may NOT pick up badges for friends, or solicit the sale of any badge.
Lost Badge / Replacement Badge
Attendees who report their badge lost or stolen will be sent Registration for a replacement. A fee of $25 will be charged to replace a badge, payable by cash or card. A form of government-issued Photo ID will be required to request a replacement badge.
If your badge is found at a later time, you must surrender one of the badges for destruction (both cannot be kept). A refund for the replacement will then be issued.